Graduate Forms

CSE Forms

Other Forms

Graduate Division most requested forms available in R'Grad
  • Application for Candidacy for Master's Degree (Plan I - Thesis Option)
  • Application for Candidacy for Master's Degree (Plan II - Exam and Project Options)
  • Committee Change
  • Enrollment Adjustment Form
  • Filing Fee for the MS
  • Filing Fee for the PhD
  • Final Defense Master's (Thesis option)
  • Final PhD Defense
  • Letter of Completion
  • Leave of Absence
  • Nomination for Oral Qualifying Exam Committee
  • NRST Reduction Extension Request
  • Report of Oral Qualifying Exam
  • Signature Approval Page
  • S/NC Petition (use the enrollment adjustment form)
  • Timetable to Completion (MS)
  • Timetable to Completion (PhD)
  • Timetable to PhD Oral Qualifying Exam
  • Transfer Coursework
  • Waive Coursework

For a complete list of forms, go to Graduate Division Petitions and Forms

International Student and Scholars Office most approved forms

For additional forms, go to International Students and Scholars forms

Contact the International Students and Scholars Office at for more information.

Let us help you with your search